Whether you’re teaching in person or virtually, how can you help kids develop happy and healthy online habits? Good news! We’ve partnered with our friends at Messenger Kids, our favorite family messaging app, to create free digital citizenship guides for teachers and families with kids in grades K–8.
Just submit your email here to get your free teacher guide to save or print, plus a free family guide to email and share with families.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find in our free guide for teachers:
- Role-playing scenarios for tough tech moments
- Resources for teaching digital citizenship
- Ways to practice the digital skills kids need the most
- Free mini poster on classroom tech rules
Plus, your students’ families will enjoy reading about:
- Why digital citizenship matters
- Tips and conversation starters for talking about tech
- How other parents manage tech in a way that works for them
- Family night activities, both online and offline
Yes! I Want My Free Teacher & Family Tech Guides